Followers

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Favorite ELF Products

What's not to love about ELF?  Cruelty-free, quality products, and it's CHEAP.
Unfortunately, not all their products are that great (that's to be expected when they charge like a dollah for most things). And even though a dollar here and there isn't much, why waste your money trying things you may not like? IT ADDS UP.

So, here are my faves.

For your fas:

So legit.  
I use this errday with a Beauty Blender to cover most of my acne scars and then I go over it with Bare Escentuals foundation.  It's the only liquid foundation that doesn't break me out and it has a bunch of awesome acne-fighting ingredients like tea tree oil.
The downside is the range of colors and the fact that it isn't completely full-coverage.  If you have oily skin like myself, it won't keep you matte, either.  But I just put powder on to fix that problem.


Now that I have discovered this, I kind of can't live without it.
I mix it in with my Bare Escentuals foundation and put it all over my face, and then if I have any blemishes I'll dab some on those spots, too.
I just don't get why you can't buy the powder by itself.  It comes with a brush EVERY time.


Cheeks:

 In the words of Miley Cyrus, it's pretty cool.
It makes your cheeks a different color than they normally are.
It does it's job.
I wouldn't say it lasts ALL day, but I like it.


I think this lasts a bit longer than just a powder.  I put this on with a powder blush on top.
I use a small stipple brush.  So far it's the only liquid blush I've liked.

THE perfect highlighter.
I love using this on the tops of my cheekbones for that glow when the lights hit you just right.

Eyes:

Cream/gel liners used to be my go-to.  I'm a cat-eye girl all day, every day.
Now I just use a black eyeshadow for my liner, because it's easier for me.
This stuff works well. I use it when I want something more dramatic.
It's also great for your waterline. It lasts.
My only concern is that it tends to dry up kinda fast.

I love this!
I use it when I'm lazy and just want to smudge some color at the base of my lashes.

I have to use this or my brows are all over the place.
I don't use the mascara part, but when the brow side runs out I just switch the brush and use the mascara gel.  It's the same thang.

I prefer powder WAY more than pencils for my brows.
I don't ever use the wax, but the powder is good.

Lips:

This is a recent discovery of mine and I love it so much.
I have only used Rich Red and Tea Rose.  I love both colors.
They stay on pretty well and they're matte, which is awesome.
I don't even know what to say.  I just can't get enough.

I'm not really a gloss person, but I do like this gloss.
First of all, I like that it has natural ingredients.  But it also gives you a nice pearly shine without being too sticky. 


Happy makeup-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment