Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Adventurin' Time


IZ ADVENTURE TIIIMEEE!
This past Saturday our friend had a Halloween party so you know me and my main lady had to do a bestfriendduo costume. Here is our spin on Jake da dogg and Finn da hyooman. I hope Cartoon Network is proud. 

ALGEBRAIC!!

dat puppy calendar^^

SEXIEST ADVENTURERS IN THE WORLD!!


Reasons why costume parties are great:
  1. You don't have to tell ANYONE your real name. You're in costume, BE IT, OWN IT.
  2. There is an opportunity to show off any and all creative abilities we own.
  3. Costumes are the best conversation starters because they show your interests. 
  4. I get to put on my dancing shoes.
  5. Maybe you'll let me try on your dancing shoes. 





WHAT THE LUMP!?

What's great is we didn't spend more than $10 COMBINED. I'm the one that splurged on the Forever 21 glasses at $5.80 but I saw them and it just felt right, so I purchased. Michelle spent about $2 on her felt and beanie from Walmart. The rest of the costume we basically had. 

Also: I am holding a can of Dr. Pepper, I don't drink soda but I like to nervously sip on something throughout the night so das dat. 


I drew this for Mishare a few months ago when I bought watercolors on sale. It reads: 
"You are the Finn to my Jake <3"


das cute, right? 


- Wosa


being good, doing good, feeling good





No comments:

Post a Comment