Followers

Monday, August 26, 2013

HAPPY NATIONAL DOG DAY!

Being the crazy dog lady that I am, I couldn't miss the opportunity to shout from the rooftops (and by that I mean write a post that no one will see) that it is NATIONAL DOG DAY!!!  It's a beautiful thing to live in a country that makes up holidays for random things that no one knows about unless they search the internet.

ANYWAY, I'm not complaining! To celebrate this glorious day, I thought I'd post some pictures that show just how amazing dogs are.  Why do I love dogs, you may ask?  Because they live in the moment, they don't hold grudges, and their happiness rubs off on you!  You can't help but smile when those butts start a'wigglin'!!!

Here we gooooo!!!




I mean, just look at these faces!!!




Out of all of these dogs, this is the only one that's mine.

Could you tell I love boxers?!

:)


 (Don't forget to spay and neuter your pets! And adopt, don't shop!)

do good, be good, feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment